URGENT SHIP SPARES IN TRANSIT
The National Forwarder is arguably the leading freight forwarding in handling Marine and Ships’ Spares in Transit. Many shipping companies use the services of National to collect and deliver their shipments from their parts suppliers or distribution centres, to their vessels, and vice-versa.
The transportation and freight of ships’ spares is complex. It takes a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that every part of the supply chain is smooth. Failures to deliver spares on-time can be very costly affairs. With us, customers enjoy a truly “one-stop shop” for all their logistics needs. We provide a single contact point, hence eliminating the hassle of coordinating with multiple parties in various countries.
The National Forwarder is the only trusted name in handling ships’ spares in transit. With our years of experience and proven track-record, the National Team will give you complete peace of mind because we understand the requirements, speak the language and know the correct procedures to do a good job. Being a member of Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI) underscores our active participation in the Marine fraternity.
Our Ship Spares services include:
- Airfreight – direct or consolidation of shipments
- Seafreight – FCL and LCL shipments
- V-2-V services – “vessel-to-vessel” collection and delivery (including vessels in Off-Port Limits, Anchorages, Container Ports, Terminals and Drydocks)
- Customs brokerage
- Zero-GST permits and paperwork
- Warehousing, storage and consolidation of parts before delivery to vessel
- Reverse logistics – warranty parts (repair and return programs)
- Project cargo – oversized shipments with special requirements
- Hand-carry cargo – super-urgent parts which need to be hand-delivered to destination